- RCM consulting engagement (facilitation) for a plastic profile manufacturing industry — on-going engagement from Jan 2017
- Conducted a facilitation course on Professional Maintenance and Focussed Improvement for a large FMCG manufacturing unit, March 2017
- The strange case of motor drive end bearings turning in their housing of a Condensate Extraction Pump of a 4000 MW Power Plant, March 2017
- Analysis of Steam Turbine Problem of a Power Plant, Jan 2017
- Deep Root Cause Failure Analysis of Kiln Motor bearings, Raipur, Cement Plant, Jan 2017.
- Two day workshop on Plant Wide Reliability Improvement through the NEME process, Bhuj, Cement Plant, Dec 2016. Read more here
- One day seminar on Emerging Trends in Condition Based Maintenance, Bhubaneswar, Dec 2016.
- Analysis of torsional vibrations of paper machine rolls, Paper Plant, Andhra Pradesh, Nov 2016.
- Analysis of abnormal high vibration of a multistage pump, Cement Plant, Chattisgarh, Nov 2016. Read more here…
- Analysis of bearing failure of Condensate Extraction Pump Motor of a 4500 MW Power Plant, Gujarat, Oct 2016
- Training workshop on Plant Wide Productivity Improvement, Rajasthan, Oct 2016. Read more here…
- Analysis of vibration patterns before and after modifications of Vertical Roller Mill, Oct 2016, Rajasthan. Read more here.
- Study of clam machine of a fiber plant, September 2016, Maharastra
- Study of cooler fans of a cement plant, September 2016, Chattisgarh. Read more here.
- Training course on Vibration analysis at a power plant, September 2016, Chattisgarh.
- Study of Fire water hydrant pumps of a power plant, September 2016, Chattisgarh.
- Analysis of Bearing failure of Ball Mill, Alumina Plant, Orissa, August 2016
- Workshop on Vibration Analysis based on Complexity Science at Power Management Institute, NTPC, Noida, 2nd to 5th August, 2016
- Study of strange behavior of Make up Water Pump, Super Thermal Power Plant, Chattisgarh, July 2016
- Study of non-linear behavior of Cooling Water Pumps, Super Thermal Power Plant, Chattisgarh, July 2016. Read more here..
- Study of abnormal behavior of Raw Mill of a cement plant, Chattisgarh, July 2016
- Reliability Improvment of Bag House, Steel, Orissa, 28th and 29th June 2016. See more here
- Workshop on Streamlined RCM at Power Management Institute of NTPC, Noida 21st June to 23rd June, 2016. See more here
- Reliability Improvement of Primary Air Fan, Power, May 2016, Orissa.
- Reliability Improvement of Seal Air Fan, Power, May 2016, Orissa
- Reliability Improvement of Recovery ID Fan, Power, May 2016, Orissa.
- Full day Seminar on “Solving Complex Problems”, March 2016, Power, Chennai
- Root Cause failure analysis of catastrophic bearing cracks, gear pitting, shaft cracks of a large gear box of a vertical mill. March 2016, Cement.
- Reliability Study of failures of a Vertical Mill, Cement, Dubai, Feb 2016
- Reliability Study of complex structural failure of bridge pipes of Loesche Vertical Mills, Model LM 69.6 in Jan 2016, Cement (Key words: Brittle fracture, vibrations, resonance, foundation transmission, coupled oscillations)
- Root Cause Analysis and Accident Investigation of a catastrophic failure of ID fan of a Power Plan. Jan 2016 (Key words: Corrosion Fatigue, Variable stiffness, Wrong interpretation of vibration signals, Wrong procedure of balancing).
- Conducted one day awareness program on the beauty of Vibration Analysis for a Alumina Plant. Dec 2015
- Root Cause Analysis of a Sea Water Pump of NTPC, Simhadri Sept 2015
- Root Cause Analysis of a complex problem of a blower of a Steel Plant Oct 2015
- Root Cause Analysis of frequent failure of Gear Box of a bottling plant. Oct 2015
- Root Cause Analysis of a complex Vibration Problem of Alumina Crusher at Utkal Alumina Sept 2015 (structural), Jan 2016 (variable stiffness problem of rotor)
- Conducted a four day Workshop cum Certification of Vibration Analysis Category II at NTPC, PMI, Nodia Aug 2015
- Root Cause Analysis of Pre Former Rolls of Paper Machine at International Paper July 2015
- Conducted a 2 day training on Condition Based Maintenance at Sterlite May 2015
- Root Cause Analysis of Gear Box of Reclaimer of a Power Plant April 2015
- Root Cause Analysis of the complex problem of Boiler Feed Pump, March 2015
- Root Cause analysis of a complex problem of torsional vibration of an Axial Fan (ID) of a power plant, Feb 2015
- Conducted a three days workshop on Problem Solving Through Vibration Analysis at Hyderabad Jan 2015
- Conducted a two day workshop on Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) at HZL, Dec 2014
- Conducted two workshops on Condition Based Maintenance & Availability Centered Maintenance at HZL Smelter & Mines, Dec 2014
- Solving complex problem of Cooler Fan number 4 of J K Laxmi Cement, Raigarh, Nov 2014
- Workshop on Vibration Analysis at Sesa Sterlite, Tuticorin, Oct 2014
- Designing a new manufacturing facility based on Life Cycle Costing, Airovient, Kolkata — Aug to Sept 2014
- Vibration & Reliability Workshop at International Paper, Sept 2014, Andhra Pradesh.
- Vibration Certification Cat II at NTPC, PMI, Nodia, Sept 2014
- Workshop on Vibration Analysis at Avantha Power, Raigarh, Aug 2014
- Solving complex problems of Autogenous Mill of Vedanta Aluminum, Aug 2014
- Solving complex problems of crushers of a cement plant Client: L&T ECC, July 2014
- Solving a complex vibration problem of cooling water pumps of a Thermal power Plant Dec 2013
- Solving complex problems of ingot charging car of Vedanta Aluminum, Odisha, Sept 2013 to improve productivity
- Vibration Certification Course Cat III at NTPC, PMI Noida Aug 2013
- Solving a complex vibration problem of cooling water pumps of a Super Thermal power plant July 2013
- A workshop on Reliability and Risk Analysis at CII-SNCL on 23rd Nov 2012.
- A presentation to top management of a Indian multi-national on SOPAL (Self Organized Peer Assessment & Learning) for recruitment on 12th Nov 2012.
- An engagement on Prediction and Design of Decision Making with a steel manufacturer from 6th Nov 2012 to 9th Nov 2012
- An engagement on selecting interns for design work (technical & management) from IIT Kharagpur & VGSOM on 12th & 13th October 2012. A Self Organized Assessment & Learning (SOPAL) would be followed along with an open test.
- An engagement on prediction of complexity with a steel manufacturer – 8th to 11th October 2012
- Presentation on Prediction on Complex Organizational Systems for Effective Decision making to a Indian Multi National Company on the afternoon of 2nd October 2012.
- Round Table conference on Skill Development at Bengal Club organized by CII Eastern Region on the evening of 28th August 2012
- A talk on Cascading Strategies at CII-SNCEL – 3rd National Seminar on Manufacturing Excellence 26th Sept 2012
- A breakthrough in short term prediction of Complex Systems taking Blast Furnace as example – 11th to 14th Sept 2012
- A 4 day workshop & Certification course on ‘Vibration Analysis and Non-Linear Dynamics‘ – 27th Aug to 30th Aug 2012.
- Designing a Production System as a Complex Adaptive System (A Nemetical Approach) including manpower planning 20th to 22nd Aug 2012
- A workshop on how to quickly assess and explore complexity of Human-Machine interface 13rd Aug 2012
- Design of a Production Incentive Plan based on Complexity Science (a Nemetical Approach) – 6th to 8th Aug 2012
- Case of the Turbine problem for Maharastra State Electricity Board
- Case of Cooling Water Pumps for NTPC, Farraka
- Case of Autogenous Mill for an Aluminum Plant
- Case of Crushers of Cement Plant
- Case of Cooling Water Pumps for West Bengal Power Development Corporation
- Case of Turbine Problem for Qatar Petroleum
- Case of instrument diaphragm leakage for Qatar Petroleum
- Case of Ingot Mill for Aluminum Plant
- Case of Compressor Problem for Digboi Refinery
- Case of Raw Mill problem in Gujarat Cement Works
- Case of instrumentation problem in Hirmi Cement Works
- Case of ID fan problem in Captive Power Plant of Birla Cement work
Thank you very much for your valuable time & inputs.
We were privileged to have had you at our campus and all the participants of the training session got enlightened and benefited out of your vast experience and knowledge of RCA. The session will definitely bring a turn around in carrying out the method of RCA.
Request your continuous association in future.
Head Engineering Services, HZL
Thanks a lot as a NTPC employee and great salutation to my Vibration Guru.
V K Rastogi
Addl General Manager
20th October 2016
Reliability Management Consultant Pvt Ltd.
Phone: +91 7044627404 or +91 9836466678